IowaWORKS Facebook

Adult/Dislocated Workers

Low-income adults and those who have lost their jobs due to downsizing or company closure can receive help getting their high school equivalency, training certification, skill enhancement, or a degree. Ultimately, our goal is to help you find the right job for you. If you have questions or feel you may qualify, please contact us to see how we can help.

Our Career Services can help you polish up your resume, improve job hunting and interview skills, learn how to file unemployment insurance claims, and more. We can also use the many resources available to determine your current skill level and help you find a job for which you are qualified. We work directly with area employers to determine their needs and provide them with employees who meet those needs.

So don't wait, give us a call or stop in and see us on the campus of Western Iowa Tech Community College and get going on your future.

Western Iowa Tech Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other protected basis as defined in Iowa or federal law as amended from time to time in its educational programs, activities, admission procedures or employment practices. Individuals who believe they have been discriminated against may file a complaint through the College's Grievance or Complaint Procedures. Complaint or Grievance Forms and Procedures may be obtained from the WITCC Human Resources Department, Dr. Robert H. Kiser Building, Room A242, (712) 274-6400, Ext. 1220.
View our Privacy Statement.